BRinK stands for Biological Research in Kuzikus. It is a research station in the Kalahari Desert with exclusive access for biologists to over 100km² private wildlife inhabited rangeland and on-site facilities.
Projects available @ BRinK:
University students, volunteers and scientists are welcome to do their research, studies or internship with our organisation.
- New Buprestid beetle described
and named Agrilus kuzikusensis
, after our research area
- Reports out for Projects 2012,2013
- Projects out for February 2014
out by H. Campbell on Acacia
- New volunteering programme
involves wildlife reserve maintenance and ecotourism background work, as well as with help with the black rhino calf! Go here
- BRinK Newsletter Read here
- Black rhino calf hand-reared @ Kuzikus here
+264 62 581614 (Namibia)
Facebook: our group or contact